Để có thể xin Visa và học bổng thành công, việc trả lời phỏng vấn đóng vai trò rất quan trong. Tuy nhiên, các học sinh thường chưa biết các nguyên tắc và các kỹ năng cần thiết khi trả lời các câu hỏi phỏng vấn này. Do đó, nhiều trường hợp hồ sơ rất tốt nhưng các bạn vẫn không thể nhận được Visa và học bổng như mong muốn. Với kinh nghiệm từng trải của các nhân viên Globe-Education, chúng tôi sẽ giúp các bạn học sinh trả lời những câu hỏi thường gặp như danh sách câu hỏi dưới đầy và qua đó, chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho các buổi phỏng vấn này.
I. Những cầu hỏi thường gặp trong buổi phỏng vấn xin Visa
Những câu hỏi về thông tin cá nhân:
- What’s your name? Why are you here today?
- How old are you? What’s your job?
- What are your hobbies?
- Do you like travelling? Have you ever been abroad?
- Have you ever lived away from your parents?
Những câu hỏi về thông tin gia đình:
- How many people are there in your family?
- What’s your father’s name? What’s your mother’s name?
- How old is your mother?
- What do they do?/What are their jobs?
- Do you know anything about your parents’ companies?
- Why don’t your older brother(s)/sister(s) study abroad like you?
- Have your parents/ your siblings travelled abroad?
Những câu hỏi về kết quả học tập ở Việt Nam và kế hoạch học tập
- What grade are you studying in? What’s your grade?
- What’s your school name? Could you tell me something special about your school
- Do you do well at school? What is your GPA
- What are your favourite subjects? And why do you like them?
- Why did you choose your major in the current/ previous school? Do you want to change that?
- Why do you choose ….. to study? Why don’t you choose another country to study?
- Tell me the reasons why you chose this school? Why don’t you choose another school to study?
- What is the address of the university? What city will you arrive in? Tell me something about the city that you will live in the …..?
- How can you know about this school? Is there anyone who helped you to find information about this school?
- How did you complete the admission form?
- When will your school start? When is the upcoming intake of your school?
- What will you major in when you study university? Why do you choose that major?
- What subjects will you study at school?
- How long do you want to study in the …….?
- What is the tuition fee? How about living cost?
- Have you paid the program fee? By what way?
- Where will you live in the …….? With whom will you stay in the ………?
- Who will pick you up at the airport upon your arrival?
- What difficulties do you think you may encounter in the ……….?
- What are the university requirements for an applicant?
Những câu hỏi về Chứng minh tài chính
- Who sponsor you during your study in the ……….
- What are your parents’ salaries
- Besides salaries, do your parents have other sources of income?
- Do your families own any other properties?
- Do your parents have saving books? How much money does it have?. Do you know the origin of the savings book?
- What will you do if your parents ran out of money and could not afford your study well?
- How much do you have to pay for your study in the ………..?
Các câu hỏi khác trong trong buổi phỏng vấn Visa du học
- What makes me should grant you a visa according to you?
- What will you do if I said that you are qualified for a visa?
- Tell me something about your country
- Do you know anything about ………….?
- Do you have any relatives and friends in the …………..?
- Have you ever been refused a ………… visa? Why?
II. Những câu hỏi thường gặp khi phỏng vấn xin học bổng
- Tell us about yourself
- Why do you deserve this scholarship?
- How do you use this scholarship?
- Where do you find yourself in 4 years? / what are your career goals?
- What activities are you involved in?
- A personal achievement makes you proud?
- Who has been your role model for you?
- A mistake you made? Trouble time? Adversity?
- Why did you choose this university?
- Anything else to say?